• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Is Shuckle worth training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

archard93

Passionate Trainer
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm new on here so I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but I've finished EV training my team to lv.100 now and I'm planning on training more. I was thinking about Shuckle and Blissey, because my team at the moment is mostly about power and buffing stats, rather than supporting and inflicting status' moves like Toxic. But before I start I thought I should see what other people think so I'm not completely wasting my time. Thanks!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Unfortunately this isn't the place where this goes! This place is for discussing the Fifth Generation, and this relates to competitive play. :( So! Post this in Competitive Team Questions as that's more helpful than In-Game Team Questions as people tend to not use competitive strategies in-game.

I would like to add though, that Shuckle is generally a bad Pokemon competitively (or just in general) and that you should avoid using it for the most part. :x
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back