• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen FedEx guy came with my 3DS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So finally it has arrived! My 3DS! I got it on a bundle with a Ben 10 game, a Pokemon Black 2 sleeve, 2 Pokemon styluses and a Mario Stylus! My Pokemon Black 2 is yet to arrive but it'll probably get here today too! Ah I hope I can battle and trade with you all soon! I got a 3DS just because of Pokemon Y! ^.^
    1002845_642512125760030_1397713131_n.jpg

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    As excited as I am for you (and your freaking avatar omg <3), unfortunately this isn't the place to post about this. :c

Sorry hun, but this place is only for discussion on the Fifth generation games themselves. Getting them or buying them is not included in that. :c Here we discuss features, Pokemon, characters, and other things found within the games.

But! If you're more interested in battling or trading, I recommend you check out our Battle Center and our Trade Corner. There, you'll find plenty of other Trainers who want to trade and battle with you!

Good luck to ya, and I hope you have tons of fun with your new games and system! <3

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back