• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Phazing's MASSIVE Shiny Trade List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I wouldn't know, I don't use these for competitive reasons and the only competitive pokemon tht I have are not shinies. I have a few other shiny pokemon tht I have not mentioned but like I said I wouldnt know if they r competitive or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    All my shinies have at least 3 IV's at there best but the pokemon tht stood out the most r my Furret, Gyarados, Magikarp, Electrode, Swinub, Girafarig, Graveler,Tentacruel and Togetic. All shinies

Anything less than 4ivs I don?t see as competitive and natures have to be good

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Let me PM u wut pokemon I have with 4 IV's cuz i dont know what natures they shuld have to be considered competitive

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Let me PM u wut pokemon I have with 4 IV's cuz i dont know what natures they shuld have to be considered competitive

It?s kinda self explanatory lol you want a physical Pokemon you have Jolly or adamant or if you want a special attacker you have timid or modest lol the natures have a indication of what is boosted and what is reduced

Last edited:

User19sq

Yo, I got the following shinies for trade. Let me know if you're interested in any of them:

-Mareanie, Dive Ball, Bold, HA, female
    -Garchomp, Poke Ball, Adamant, male
    -Dragonite, Poke Ball, Adamant, male
    -Mudkip, Dream Ball, Adamant, HA, male, Egg Moves
    - Eevee, Dream Ball, Modest, HA, male, Egg Moves
    -Cleffa, Dream Ball, Calm, HA female, Egg Moves
    -Munna, Dream Ball, Bold, HA, female*
    -Dhelmise, Lure Ball, Adamant*
    -Azurill, Safari Ball, Modest, female*

*Indicates shinies obtained through TSV-Abuse and have been cloned by a former Trade Corner moderator

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Yo, I got the following shinies for trade. Let me know if you're interested in any of them:

-Mareanie, Dive Ball, Bold, HA, female
    -Garchomp, Poke Ball, Adamant, male
    -Dragonite, Poke Ball, Adamant, male
    -Mudkip, Dream Ball, Adamant, HA, male, Egg Moves
    - Eevee, Dream Ball, Modest, HA, male, Egg Moves
    -Cleffa, Dream Ball, Calm, HA female, Egg Moves
    -Munna, Dream Ball, Bold, HA, female*
    -Dhelmise, Lure Ball, Adamant*
    -Azurill, Safari Ball, Modest, female*

*Indicates shinies obtained through TSV-Abuse and have been cloned by a former Trade Corner moderator

Really the only ones I?m interested in are eevee mudkip

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi, I?m interested in your shiny jolly Mewtwo.

I have the following to offer

Shiny Kyurem - Timid - pokeball
    Shiny Latios - Timid - Masterball
    Shiny Kyogre - Modest - Masterball
    Shiny Serperior - Timid - HA - HP: fire

And a ton more if you can clone for me

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Hi, I?m interested in your shiny jolly Mewtwo.

I have the following to offer

Shiny Kyurem - Timid - pokeball
    Shiny Latios - Timid - Masterball
    Shiny Kyogre - Modest - Masterball
    Shiny Serperior - Timid - HA - HP: fire

And a ton more if you can clone for me

Just an FWI that mewtwo if I trade it is not to be retraded

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hi Can you please do me a favour? Can you please breed me a shiny adamant HA torchic and a shiny jolly rufflet. I you I can give you a shiny modest thundurus and a shiny modest whimsicott with perfect IV?s

Years
  • To make this simple I've spread this on a doc! Different tabs for different things!
    I even added my GB shinys

I will not reply to pms unless you posted here first

MY GB SHINYS WITH A GB NEXT TO THEM ARE NOT TO BE RE-TRADED DUE TO TIME SPENT ON THEM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WTXBbkSZrYEIoexggPmbVZPOSq49eQ3MxxCJf/pubhtml

Huh, that's odd. One of your Pokemon has an OT named Lawliet. My OT is L Lawliet. And it's also a Luxray, which is one of the Pokemon I'm looking for.

I can offer shiny events (and more) from ORAS in Gen 6 only. I do have some Gen 7 Pokemon, but they're not really trade material.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back