• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using Darkrai in wifi battles?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
@saichel- pm me a link with - instead of .

@pikachu- nope hes not able to play

@pokefan- sorry only the demo darkrai, and movie darkrai are able to be used on PBR, and your friends a jerk if he said you could use him.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
Years
@saichel- pm me a link with - instead of .

@pikachu- nope hes not able to play

@pokefan- sorry only the demo darkrai, and movie darkrai are able to be used on PBR, and your friends a jerk if he said you could use him.

Oh, okay. One more question. Is Darkrai legit for other battles in Battle Revolution if I can't use it in WiFi?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If it was caught at Newmoon Island - get it yourself via hacking the event so you know for sure - the Pokemon itself is still 100% legit and it can be used in PBR, though most people won't appreciate using ubers.

mdarkcecil

Blue Belt
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
I heard it won't ban hacked pokemon, unless it's stats are ridiclussly high

legendtamer1995

Uber Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
I put my darkrai, arceus, and shaymin on pbr. Strange, they didn't turn up as bad eggs but darkrai and arceus were caught at sendoff spring, got in a trade.

Back