• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Trading Figure Game

Archaic

折橋 守
Years
  • Wasn't sure where I should put this, but anyway...

BulbaNews article

If anyone's interested, I snagged world first photos of some of these models at the Supanova Pop Culture expo over the weekend. To my knowledge, this was the first time that the models were actually shown in public. The official website was updated in only the past few hours with some of this information, so I suppose it's not quite a world exclusive anymore, but there's still plenty of information there for you all.

Years
  • Oh you were quicker :P
    When I saw that on Bulbanews -I'm not kidding- I was staring on the PC Screen for about an hour! There are really cool-looking! Charizard looks so awesome in this pose. I'm thinking of starting obsessly collecting them. Also also also, the only thing I wasn't expecting to be a figure was Ruby and Red. They look nice actually. I wonder how will the rules be. I'm thinking of buing both Starter sets with the Flaming one first.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Wow, the US finally gets it's share of Battle Figure too eh?

Compared to the Japanese one released by Kiyodo, the figures themselves seems to look more closely to the official art...

Hmm... I wonder how many people will start collecting these (and not play the game itself :p)

Years
  • kohei said:
    Wow, the US finally gets it's share of Battle Figure too eh?

Compared to the Japanese one released by Kiyodo, the figures themselves seems to look more closely to the official art...

Hmm... I wonder how many people will start collecting these (and not play the game itself :p)
    That's just right xD These are something like cheap Pokemon figures which will come worldwide. You see.. here in Greece Pokemon Figures stoped being released just in the meddle of Johto ones. I'll be a collector for sure. I'm not sure if I'll be playing the game, that depends on if my friends will do too. BTW, did you see the Murkrow figure? It looks really nice. It's the first one I'm seeing.

Archaic

折橋 守
    Years
  • These figures are significantly bigger than the old "Battle Figures". Including base, they're about the height of a TCG card stood upright.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • poke lover said:
    Wow, thats so cool. I just don't understand why its been released in Australia earlier than Japan.
    Eh? Australia got these already?

Actually when I was refering to the "Battle Figures", I was refering to these.

Since they are made by Kaiyodo, who are THE pros in the figure department in Japan... wow, the effects look amazing.

Back