• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salt Play Pokemon: Team Rocket Edition... Randomized!

LathaenCryx

Salty SaltOar
Years
  • Salt Plays Pokemon: Team Rocket Edition... Randomized!

Hey guys, this is Salt--ohwait sorry I'm not doing a text commentary.

About four to five years ago, when Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition (lol I don't have enough posts to post links so you'll have to search "pokemon team rocket edition" on the site) was still in the spotlight, I did an LP of the game and blatantly advertised it on the last page of the hack (coincidentally discussion for the hack died down at around that point). Team Rocket Edition is a great Red ROM hack and I thoroughly enjoyed playing through the game with a Koffing.

Some time later, I did other Pokemon LPs and never finished them and [/lifestory]...

Recently, I discovered a very interesting Pokemon Red/Blue mod called the Pokemon Red/Blue Randomizer (the link to the randomizer can be found in my video's description), which... randomizes just about everything.

Everything. From Trainer names, to their Pokemon, to Pokemon's base stats, to their types, to their locations, to their sprite colors, to their TM/HM compatibility, and of course to your starter Pokemon! So naturally, I wanted to play this mod on Team Rocket Edition, since it's a Red Hack.

Hilarity ensues. Updates will hopefully be posted on a weekly basis, but my schedule is sporadic so there may be times where uploads become daily for a period of time!

I hope you guys take the time to enjoy the beginning of what will be a fun series for my friends and I, and thanks for just taking the time to check out my LP at all~

Also, there's mild swearing. I really try not to, but sometimes, things happen. My apologies!

----------------

Let's Play TRE: Randomized! Part 1 - ♀♂?!
    ~ In this episode, Salt sets off on a new ninja journey with a brand new ninja disciple!
    ...By the end of the video, he'll be wishing he still had his old Koffing. ;_;

Last edited:

LathaenCryx

Salty SaltOar
    Years
  • Hey guys, part 2 of Team Rocket Edition: Randomized is up and ready for viewing. Enjoy the video!

~Salt

----------------

Let's Play TRE: Randomized! Part 2 - Salt Failing at Mario-- Wait...
    ~ In this episode, Salt catches his first two Pokemon (after blowing all his Poke Balls on an Articuno)!
    ...By the end of the video, he'll still be wishing he still had his old Koffing. ;_;

LathaenCryx

Salty SaltOar
    Years
  • Aaaaaand here's the third episode! Enjoy.

~Salt

----------------

Let's Play TRE: Randomized! Part 3 - Throwing Money at Strippers!
    ~ In this episode, Salt defeats that overpowered Charizard and throws money at a Stripper Machop!
    ...And then some little kid beats him up. ;_;

Back