• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tsvet's Garage Sale

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
Years
  • No problem at all, Water's Guardian!

Trade with TheWatersGreatGuardian done!
    Thank you very much {:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    OMG Sorry!
    I was nervous and don't noticed the post :(
    Forgive this trader ._.

So, my Aron for your Ledian?
    Nature? Gender?

[EDIT]Oh, tomorrow, ok. :T
    I'm really sorry.

Actually you didn't ignore me my computer messed up and like skipped so it seemed as if you did but you really didn't haha... I'm ready now whenever you are online...

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • Hey Tsvet, thanks for the PM. I'm going to go through what you have and what you want and list eeeeeeverything that I want and can trade. Hopefully, we can strike something from there. FYI, I'm only able to trade through 4th Gen so hopefully that's not a problem? Also, I'm only listing first evolutions/baby Pokemon since I'll more then likely get what you need through breeding. I only really keep one of a Pokemon, unless it's EV'd or a "rare" female.

What I Need, That You Have:
    Spoiler:

What I Have, That You Want:
    Spoiler:

Bam. Alright, now that that's done... D:

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • Ha, funny. Your sig miss a letter ;x

Katstrophe, I'll be more than happy to trade on my 4th gen. I keep control of what I have there, so you would be helping me. (:

And for trades, I am after those specific forms; I got kinda lazy when I go after things for myself on 4th since I started playing on 5th (You can see that I have Beldum and Pupitar, but I am after Metang, Larvitar and Tyranitar :P).

So if you can trade me them on the specified form, I'd be happy (:

And ending my reply, I do trade my Legendaries, and even can be for 'common' pokemons; but you have to agree to receive a cloned version. It'll be EXACT as my own, with not even a single differente byte of the original.

I'll be waiting for your answer to start preparing them. (:

[ps: I'll go out in like, 25 minutes. If I miss your reply, please don't forget this trade :T
    I'll be back tomorrow or monday.

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • Crap, good catch. D:
    Good thing I still have the .psd saved. (:

And alright well, I can definitely train some of these for you to what you desire - especially if you're willing to trade some of those legendaries. Clones don't matter to me, so long as it's not hacked or anything. We can try and work something out in groups of 6 and just start scratching things off as we go. If you trade me a Pokemon and required and evolved form or what not, I can then train it and flip it back to you and make an egg for myself.

Perhaps later tonight I'll go through the lists and just start segmenting them into groups of 6 so we can go about trading one step at a time.

Thanks again for finding that typo. (:

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • I'm kinda annoying to find things like typo and pointing them; sorry if I crossed any line. Btw, great sig. (:

Well, if you accept those things, we can trade to ours heart content. Mew for Pupitar and such. And if you make those lists of 6 by 6, I can go after some IVs and/or items if you want!

Thank you a lot for bothering you this much.

ps: Trade with LycaNinja done.
    Thank you very much!
    {:

@Cazzler:
    I would trade them over anything from my Want list. Feel free to pick

Going out now. I'll be back tomorrow. Fell free to leave me pms (but if you are starting a deal, reply here please ^^]

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Okay, would you accept Treeko, Torchic and Mudkip for Steelix and Scizor?

EDIT: Never mind, it seems you have a good trader below me :P

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • Oh no, I'm glad you pointed it out. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have noticed. xD And thank you. (:

Trade One:
    Spoiler:

Trade Two:
    Spoiler:

Trade Three
    Spoiler:

Trade Four
    Spoiler:

Trade Five
    Spoiler:

Trade Six
    Spoiler:

Trade Seven
    Spoiler:

Trade Eight
    Spoiler:

Trade Nine
    Spoiler:

Trade Ten
    Spoiler:

Trade Eleven
    Spoiler:

There. There are a few more 4th Gen legendaries, but we'll go through these and then see where we stand, if that works for you. Obviously, I won't be able to do these all in like, a day. We'll just keep these trades open for awhile. xD

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • People, don't be intimidated xD

@Cazzler, even if what you offer will be covered by Kata, we can still trade. I'll be glad to have a bonus poké for another trades (:
    And I think that you would like to have those pokemons.
    Want to trade, Cazzler?

@Gwaponezz, in which game will we trade?

@Kata, great work xD
    I"ll prepare the two first trades. Let's trade whenever we find ourselves on. (But probably will be on monday at [GMT -5] 3:50pm.

It'll be a pleasure to do those trades XD

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • People, don't be intimidated xD

@Cazzler, even if what you offer will be covered by Kata, we can still trade. I'll be glad to have a bonus poké for another trades (:
    And I think that you would like to have those pokemons.
    Want to trade, Cazzler?

@Gwaponezz, in which game will we trade?

@Kata, great work xD
    I"ll prepare the two first trades. Let's trade whenever we find ourselves on. (But probably will be on monday at [GMT -5] 3:50pm.

It'll be a pleasure to do those trades XD

Oh okay cool :) I'll PM you once your Pokemon are ready.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • For those who have a pending trade with me (or want to trade): I'll be online for the next... 5 maybe 6 hours.

PM me and we'll trade.

Trade with Cazzler done!

Thank you very much {:

Last edited:

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • Alright. GMT -5 is Eastern, yes? So we share the time zone - that's advantageous.
    I'll make sure I've got the first two trades prepared for you by then. Should be more then enough time. (:

bartvanaken

As dutch as a windmill.
    Years
  • can I please have on my pearl:
    058 Growlithe
    086 Seel
    090 Shellder
    125 Electabuzz
    126 Magmar
    442 Spiritomb
    i can give you about every 3rd and 4th gen want. just PM me for specific wants.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • @BartVanaken & @Cazzler:

Anything from my Want List. Feel free to offer {:

Back