• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My New Ideas

Which idea should I make an image of first?

• Woodent and Trunquill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renash and Foxear

• Ribbice and Amphicy

• Skorion and Skogre

• Odkey

• Hexice

• Attachk, Bodibild and Regionally

• Zodion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Hello, angelomanalo here!
So anyway, here are my ideas for the X and Y Dex!
Chespin----->Woodent----->Trunquill
Fennekin----->Renash----->Foxear
Froakie----->Ribbice----->Amphicy
Skorion----->Skogre
Odkey----->Spiritomb
Hexice----->Cryogonal
Attachk----->Bodibild----->Regionally
Zodion
Tell me what you think!

Guy

just a guy
Years
While some of those are pretty cool names for the new Pokémon, it seems as though you're asking which of these fan-made ideas you've thought up you should draw first. Unfortunately, this isn't the place for artwork. That would be the Art & Design forum you're looking for. If you take a look around, you can open up your own gallery to showcase your Fakemon / Pokémon fan art or if you only want to create one image, then you can choose whichever one Pokémon of your choosing here and showcase it in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread. I'd definitely take a look around the forum though so you can familiarize yourself with the Art & Design rules. Other than that, here in the X and Y forum, all discussion of possible new Pokémon would belong in the New Pokemon Speculation or if it's new (pre)evolutions for older 'mons, then that would go in the Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation. I hope this helps.

...and if I had to choose one of those to draw, I'd probably choose Skorion or Skogre. They sound like cool Pokémon to make images of.

[ Locked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back