• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Add me for random trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    If you have any pokemon you don't need or wanna offer a shiny for legendary or legendary for shiny etc. Just add my friend code and let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    If you have any pokemon you don't need or wanna offer a shiny for legendary or legendary for shiny etc. Just add my friend code and let me know.

Do you have a shiny HA timid Nidoking and Defiant Adamant Shiny Bisharp?
    I have legendaries

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    I'm currently getting more shinies but the two i have now are a shiny Mightyena and a Shiny Medicham, the Legendaries I have are two Groudon, a Reshiram, Two Latios, a Rayquaza. a Deoxys and a Mesprit

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'm currently getting more shinies but the two i have now are a shiny Mightyena and a Shiny Medicham, the Legendaries I have are two Groudon, a Reshiram, Two Latios, a Rayquaza. a Deoxys and a Mesprit

do you have the pokemon I want?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2019
    I want a charmander with adamant nature or brave nature and a characteristic such as proud of its power , quick tempered , good perseverance or capable of taking hits between level 1-10 if you have one?? i have a golem level 45 , A female charmander and others .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back