• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!! O_o

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • alright i had smiley central , mywebsearch , and cursor mania some one deleted it(probly my sister) and i'm trying to download it back but it wont let me it somethig and aride X or somthing that pops up at the top of the screen and it wont come up there i disabled norton and i'll the pop-up blockers

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • alright i tryed to download smiley central and da others but somthing is supposed to pop up at the top of the screen but it doensn't good enough?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... what server are you using? (Windows 95, 98, etc) it may be that your server isn't capable of downloading it, because smiley central i think is supposed to be made only for Windows OS or XP

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i have an XP i had smiley central , mywebsearch , and cursor mania(that's all on the same bar) i tried geeting them bach cuz they were deleted and it wont work

Back