• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninja Torchic

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
ninja-torchic.jpg

Blah blah blah rant:
Not my first fake card, but my first serious one in a while. It might look weird because I resized it to be large enough to print decently then reduced the size =) I kinda modified the card a bit. Background credit to pokemonzeo. YES EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO POINT OUT EVERY LITTLE MISTAKE PLEASE. Except for the rarity and set number and junk I left that stuff out on purpose.

NINJAS OWN YOU.

EDIT: Made energy symbols larger and moved HP slightly. Thanks everyone =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Name/HP placement looks weird.

Energy symbols are strangely small. Someone please spank the holy gods out of Pokemonzeo.

Good work I guess. 8/10

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Cascade man, you should've taken that as a joke xD

And post in my showcase thread d00d!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
He could have been born on Leap Year?

Nice card. But why is the border white? Shouldn't it be yellow? But thats just me. A Pokemon should not be outside of the box unless it's shiny, but I guess it's okay. There is a link in my sig. Click on it and you can find the correct symbols for the cards. Right now, the symbols look odd. 8.5/10

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
King Shuckle said:
He could have been born on Leap Year?

Nice card. But why is the border white? Shouldn't it be yellow? But thats just me. A Pokemon should not be outside of the box unless it's shiny, but I guess it's okay. There is a link in my sig. Click on it and you can find the correct symbols for the cards. Right now, the symbols look odd. 8.5/10

Why does everyone keep calling me "he"? ;_; And no I wasn't born on leap year, I just like to make my age silly. So no one will really know how old I am, muhahahahaha! xP

The border is white because I made it that way. The yellow was buggin' me, so I made it silver. Again, I made the pokemon outside of the box for the heck of it, not for properness. xD And the symbols look weird because trying to resize them to twice their size and position them to be correct is hard to do ><

Thanks for the comments and ratings though. If I feel like it, I'lll fix the symbols.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
YAY! we have an awesome female faker! YAY im so excited! seriosly :)

... um... who is also 3 years old... YAY! great job

the card is fantastic!

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
Years
Well the symbols look strange
Still you can use new ones.

And the ninjas torchi hand or wing is suppose to be bend?

Well keep it up but the card layout seems a bit funny

Great Job 7.25/10

Back