• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y Trade Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
  • Yveltal.. would you do it for Venusaurite? I could try to breed the eevee you want too, if that makes it worth it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    i will trade Legendaries of your choosing to ur mewtwo Y and charizardite Y.

5129-1137-6674

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Ik you probably don't want to trade your mewtwonite y but if you do I have been trying to get the y stone for my x I want to keep my mewtwo but just trade the stone on a pokemon and the same for the person trading. if you can help I would really appreciate it, if not I understand. thanks

If you do decide you want to trade Im getting off but here is my fc 3711-8090-2224 I added your incase you do

Last edited:

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I have three shiny pokemon that i can offer for trade.
    *Lv7 bold Wingull
    *Lv34 impish Pawniard
    *Lv 30 sassy Charmeleon
    I am after shiny eevees in return, below Lv 10 if possible, even better if it's just hatched. Also after Charizardite X.
    I also have two spare foreign Dittos (NOT shiny), one is Quirky from SPA the other is Naive from JPN.
    PM me if any of these are of interest. We shall try and come to a deal.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Hi, what can I offer you for a Charizardite Y? I do have a Charizardite X that I am willing to trade for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back