• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi there. I was wondering if your female moon ball gastly was still available on your giveaway?

Hello! Sorry but that Gastly has been taken already. Cakesu is currently in Algeria and can't update the giveaway section. But if you
    really want one we can breed you one :) .

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Hello! Sorry but that Gastly has been taken already. Cakesu is currently in Algeria and can't update the giveaway section. But if you
    really want one we can breed you one :) .

If it wouldn't be too much trouble then that would be wonderful. Thank you.

I have some rare ball Pokémon I could breed in exchange.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    If it wouldn't be too much trouble then that would be wonderful. Thank you.

I have some rare ball Pokémon I could breed in exchange.

No problem at all, if you want something specific about that gastly (like IVs, nickname and etc) please use the request template. And that sounds good, what pokemon and pokeball ?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • No problem at all, if you want something specific about that gastly (like IVs, nickname and etc) please use the request template. And that sounds good, what pokemon and pokeball ?

FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Akira
    Section : Breeding Box (I guess xD )
    Pokemon : Gastly (female if possible please)
    IVs : doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : doesn't matter
    Move Tutor (ORAS) :
    Pokeball : moon ball
    Nature : timid (if possible)
    Ability : levitate
    Nickname: Eri
    Item (Battle Maison) : none
    ------------------------
    Here's a list of rare ball Pokémon I can breed:
    Spoiler:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hello Again Cakesu!

I'm interested in these:

abra.gif

(M) - Lv.5
    Timid - Magic Guard
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31

riolu.gif

Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png

(M) - Adamant - Prankster
    EMs: Bullet Punch - High Jump Kick - Sky Uppercut - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

And also Interested in one of gallade's mega stones

Let me know what I can get you ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Akira
    Section : Breeding Box (I guess xD )
    Pokemon : Gastly (female if possible please)
    IVs : doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : doesn't matter
    Move Tutor (ORAS) :
    Pokeball : moon ball
    Nature : timid (if possible)
    Ability : levitate
    Nickname: Eri
    Item (Battle Maison) : none
    ------------------------
    Here's a list of rare ball Pokémon I can breed:
    Spoiler:

Hello Akira Ichikawa ! Your Gastly is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

And I would like your heavy ball Phanpy please :) .

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello Again Cakesu!

I'm interested in these:

abra.gif

(M) - Lv.5
    Timid - Magic Guard
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31

riolu.gif

Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png

(M) - Adamant - Prankster
    EMs: Bullet Punch - High Jump Kick - Sky Uppercut - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

And also Interested in one of gallade's mega stones

Let me know what I can get you ;)

Hello ! cakesu said she will let you clone a copy of each, and we are not sure what you mean by one of gallade's mega stones, do you mean just gallade's mega stone or gardevoir and gallade or maybe something else?

Years
  • Hey I was hoping I could get some clarification on how to possibly obtain a Pokemon through your services. (BTW: Potatoes)

I noticed that there is a shiny adamant Ditto w/ 6 IVs. Also within the thread it states that you are able to clone the Pokemon. My question is, how would I go about getting my hands on a cloned Ditto? What could I offer you in return for such services (because under shop it states will trade for equal value).

Thanks for the help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey I was hoping I could get some clarification on how to possibly obtain a Pokemon through your services. (BTW: Potatoes)

I noticed that there is a shiny adamant Ditto w/ 6 IVs. Also within the thread it states that you are able to clone the Pokemon. My question is, how would I go about getting my hands on a cloned Ditto? What could I offer you in return for such services (because under shop it states will trade for equal value).

Thanks for the help.

Hello! unfortunely we cannot clone anymore after the last update on the pokemon games and Cakesu is currently in Algeria and can't update the shop. Because of that the red sentences above the part that says we can clone apply for the shop. However, you may ask RNC to clone an adamant ditto for you since she can clone pretty easily, I am sure she will gladly help you out :) .

Years
  • Hello! unfortunely we cannot clone anymore after the last update on the pokemon games and Cakesu is currently in Algeria and can't update the shop. Because of that the red sentences above the part that says we can clone apply for the shop. However, you may ask RNC to clone an adamant ditto for you since she can clone pretty easily, I am sure she will gladly help you out :) .

Thanks for the clarification :)

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Hi there Cakesu,

First off, I'd like to say that this thread is INCREDIBLE! Secondly, I'd like to inform you that I am a casual Pokemon Player who has been playing for over 8 years, never competitively though. But now, I would like to start becoming a breeder- maybe one day I will become like yourself. I know about EV's & IV's but am not an expert on the subject. So I am going to start learning and start breeding.

But I would like to start a trade if thats cool with you :)

Request: Shiny Arcanine 5 IV

Offer: Shiny Weavile Lv100..will check IVS on it.

Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hello ! cakesu said she will let you clone a copy of each, and we are not sure what you mean by one of gallade's mega stones, do you mean just gallade's mega stone or gardevoir and gallade or maybe something else?

Forget about the stone, it can't be transfered to Y because it is ORAS exclusive.
    What will you guys want for the shinies?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there Cakesu,

First off, I'd like to say that this thread is INCREDIBLE! Secondly, I'd like to inform you that I am a casual Pokemon Player who has been playing for over 8 years, never competitively though. But now, I would like to start becoming a breeder- maybe one day I will become like yourself. I know about EV's & IV's but am not an expert on the subject. So I am going to start learning and start breeding.

But I would like to start a trade if thats cool with you :)

Request: Shiny Arcanine 5 IV

Offer: Shiny Weavile Lv100..will check IVS on it.

Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Hey there and thanks for the nice words, I wish you the best with breeding :)

Unfortunately I cannot clone anymore so the sentences in red apply. I can't update my thread because I am using a tablet and I am in Algeria so, no comp for me.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Forget about the stone, it can't be transfered to Y because it is ORAS exclusive.
    What will you guys want for the shinies?

No idea, if you have anything I do not own yet feel free to offer :)

If you don't have anything to offer I don'y mind letting you have a free copy of each, of course

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu, I hope your trip to Algeria is going well.

FC: 1822-2219-5306
    IGN: BlckSpd
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Ditto (a few different IV combinations would be great)
    IVs : Any combination of two other than Def/SpDef
    Egg Moves : n/a
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : n/a
    Pokeball : n/a
    Nature : any
    Ability : any
    Nickname: n/a
    Item (Battle Maison): n/a

I'm not sure if this is something you could do for me or if its a bit to much, either way I appreciate your time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey Cakesu, I hope your trip to Algeria is going well.

FC: 1822-2219-5306
    IGN: BlckSpd
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Ditto (a few different IV combinations would be great)
    IVs : Any combination of two other than Def/SpDef
    Egg Moves : n/a
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : n/a
    Pokeball : n/a
    Nature : any
    Ability : any
    Nickname: n/a
    Item (Battle Maison): n/a

I'm not sure if this is something you could do for me or if its a bit to much, either way I appreciate your time.

Welcome BlckSpd !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Safari Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day

P.S.: Cakesu said her trip is going okay.

Years
  • Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Safari Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day

P.S.: Cakesu said her trip is going okay.[/QUOTE]

That is wonderful news. Thank you for your consideration :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey Cakesu. Working on a new project. Would like a skill link, rapid spin female shellder. Do you think you can help me? LEt me know, potato!

Welcome Uthanak !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Please use the request template next time.

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Hey there! I was wondering if these in the giveaway section were still available.

Moon Ball Ralts
    Honedge
    Moon Ball Swablu

Potatoes c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back