• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some battle items...

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
Years
  • I need some battle items that most folks usually have like choice scarf, expert belt, etc. I need 8 of these items:

Life Orb
    Expert Belt
    Choice Specs
    Choice Scarf
    Flame Orb
    Power Lens
    Power Bracer
    Power Anklet

If anyone could trade me these items, I would really appreciate it. If you need a certain pokemon, please tell me and I'll see if I got it. Thank You.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Life Orb
    Expert Belt
    Choice Specs
    Choice Scarf
    Flame Orb
    Power Lens
    Power Bracer
    Power Anklet

What would you be willing to offer in terms of shinies, legendaries, rare, events

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
  • umm...legendaries

well, I have a relaxed natured Celebi and a Palkia both Untrained. (I Rare candied Palkia to level 61) and a Untrained Regigas.

Also, I can get any hard to find pokemon from Hoenn and below. Anything you need?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    i have power lens , expert belt, flame orb but do u have an evd milotic with hypnosis.

Back