• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hey Jason. You can if you like, but you'll need to specify which character you wanted a battle with. Malcolm (the father/teacher), Lincoln (the son/student) or Nika (the new girl)?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • the son.

Also have I jsut missed it or has nothing happened in breeding yet? everytime I check it doesn't seem anything has happened anywhere that involves my characters.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • At least posts have slowed down a bit, well, mostly the posts that involve Kilik. I'm still kinda wondering what they'll be doing in the swamps. :\

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • @Genevieve: ...A week is far longer than you should be waiting for any one person. I start sending people inactivity warning after a week. o_o It's... time to move on.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Hmm... Bassiroth just interrupted Kiyoko... It's not a big deal though. Kiyoko had sniffed at Rosalyn's bad hand (out of curiosity of course) and N had moved him the the teacher's desk. Genevieve (I'm getting better at spelling that) you can still react I suppose... I'll wait for a post unless you decide not to.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • so yeah since Isaac and Olivia are the only students in breeding class I'm gonna just go ahead and strike up some conversation. I honestly haven't found any reason to use Isaac for like the last two to three pages.

Dawn

Years
  • @Jasonwolf: That's because it's been over a week without a teacher post. Sooo, y'know what? I'm going to step in and say the class is over via timeskip because we needed to have moved on half a week ago. Because waiting a week for a post is unacceptable.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    jasonwolf, Lincoln, who you wanted to battle with, has also finished class. But I don't know if the character you have who has finished class is the one you wanted to battle him with.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I am so sorry, I've been having internet troubles, and am working a fundraiser tonight. My internet is fixed now, and I WILL post as soon as I get home tonight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ok so im not going to be able to get on a much as i used to because my Psp doesnt work with Pokecommunity... Sorry

Dawn

Years
  • @PinkSapphire: Yeah... I'll get right on it. Will probably post sometime tonight after I get off work.

@No one in particular: I haven't been able to physically sit up at all for the last few days without the painkillers I've been using to cope with my oral surgery causing extreme nausea. My laptop is also only half functional, I had my first 14 hour workshift yesterday, I am and have been running on around half or less of my normal diet due to inability to eat without pain and and my parents may or may not be getting divorced, again.

As of yesterday I'm off painkillers and physically capable of sitting up so there is no reason to be alarmed. The expected delivery of my new laptop is on Thursday. I will hopefully never have to take a mandatory 9 hour no computers allowed class on top of my job again aaaand whatever.

I thought it would benefit certain people to know this, perhaps even in ways I hadn't predicted.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Very sorry to hear all that Yellow - but glad that you're on the mend and have a new laptop on the way. Hope you continue to feel better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back