• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BadPokemon's Starter and Exclusive Shop

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
Years
  • Hello! I'm BadPokemon and I am starting a shop! This will be a shop where we can all trade starters for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y as well as version exclusives. I have only recently started the game, but I have a few starter pokemon to trade. I am looking for version exclusives and mega stones. I own the Y version of the game. I am also not interested in nicknamed or Japanese pokemon. I need to fill up an english pokedex and i don't like nicknamed pokemon. I may add to both lists.

My list of things to trade:
    Squirtle
    Fennekin
    Frogadier
    Espurr
    Tyrunt
    Riolyu
    Lapras (after i breed so i can get another one)
    Pichu ( ill breed for it)
    Munchlax (if I breed)
    Gastly (if i breed my gengar)
    Gengar ( only if the charmander comes with a charizard Y or X) and is male.
    Version exclusives (i dont have any, but can catch)
    Inkay
    Flabebe
    Roselia
    Spritzee
    Sentret
    Oddish
    Dodio
    Honedge
    Pancham
    Bunnelby
    Psyduck
    Illumise

Looking for:
    Bulbasuar with Megastone for it
    Chespin
    Charmander with megastone for it.Y or X (preferably Y)
    Male Eevee
    Staryu
    Pinsir
    Houndoor
    Poochyena
    Lairon
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Sawk
    Swirlix
    Clauncher

I prefer a male charmander and chespin. I dont care what gender for bulbasaur. For eevee, i would like it to be female. I would also like them all to be level 1 to 5. I also dont care about natures, as long as it doesnt have a negative effect. I am also not paying attention to IV's or EV's or whatever. Please to don't give me hacked pokemon. Only give me legit pokemon. I will show my Friend Code when i find a trade in a private message. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Would you be willing to trade your Squirtle for a Chespin and a Charmander?

Last edited:
    Back