• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2018
What type of commands would you use to create a script where
-youd have a person instantly come into the room at the begining of the game and talk
-have someone walk up to you give an item/pokemon or battle
-have the player walk to a position and have a group conversation then a battle

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
What type of commands would you use to create a script where
-youd have a person instantly come into the room at the begining of the game and talk
-have someone walk up to you give an item/pokemon or battle
-have the player walk to a position and have a group conversation then a battle

1) Showsprite command, then the applymovement on the sprite, then msgbox

2) applymovement then givepokemon/giveitem or trainerbattle

3) applymovement, bunch of msgboxs, then trainerbattle

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I have two questions for a FireRed hack:

1. Does this method make any future Mew caught in the wild obedient by default? If not, how can I do that?
2. Is there a way to make Pokémons that evolve by trade, evolve by level without YAPE (I can't use it because I have a v1.1)? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

karatekid552

Years
I have two questions for a FireRed hack:

1. Does this method make any future Mew caught in the wild obedient by default? If not, how can I do that?
2. Is there a way to make Pokémons that evolve by trade, evolve by level without YAPE (I can't use it because I have a v1.1)? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

1) I have no idea. Why not test it out?

2) PGE by Gamer202 might work, but you will find that v1.1 of FireRed is far more uncommon and less supported. I suggest switching to v1.0 before putting in too much work.

karatekid552

Years
Exactly. It works in Ruby, but you can't be sure about FireRed. Although I think so.

Well, it is the flight posistion itself: the little red tile you see in A-map with the F on it. In Ruby, there are two in LittleRoot; one for male and one for female. The problem with using check gender is finding the script that is used to select and then fly to the location. If you can find the script, it shouldn't be too hard.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
1) I have no idea. Why not test it out?

I've tried, and apparently it does obey. When a Mew is disobedient, is it random or never obeys? If the latter, then I guess it's fixed.

2) PGE by Gamer202 might work,

I've tried the Pokemon Editor inside it and unfortunately it gives me an "Invalid Argument" error.

but you will find that v1.1 of FireRed is far more uncommon and less supported. I suggest switching to v1.0 before putting in too much work.

Yes, I know. I'm using v1.1 because it's the latest and with some bugfixes. Is there any other way to do this with this rom version?

Thanks in advance.

karatekid552

Years
I've tried, and apparently it does obey. When a Mew is disobedient, is it random or never obeys? If the latter, then I guess it's fixed.

I've tried the Pokemon Editor inside it and unfortunately it gives me an "Invalid Argument" error.

Yes, I know. I'm using v1.1 because it's the latest and with some bugfixes. Is there any other way to do this with this rom version?

Thanks in advance.

1) Pretty much.

2) Hex editing. I suggest switching to 1.0. You will be much happier, trust me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
how to create tileset or tilemap for new world map for pokemon ruby?

and to be use for 8bpp mode in ntme

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
gogojjtech

yup I know but im looking for pokemon ruby map inserting not for firered beacause I want to insert my new world map in pokemon ruby

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2015
Does anyone know how to input the physical/special/status image from gen 4 into the fire red rom?
I read Darthatron's post.... but I couldn't figure it out.....

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Here's another problem that I searched for but didn't find any info on.

When I use PPRE to edit a Gym Leader on Platinum, their battle music becomes the standard trainer battle music instead of the gym leader theme. How do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back