• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Goals

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I would like to know what everyone's goal on PC is. =3 It can be absolutely anything you hope to accomplish on The PokeCommunity. ^o^

Whether you hope to one day become a moderator, or get to a certain post count level, or even become the poster to post the one millionth post on PC! =D

I'll post my goal after a few members post theirs. ^^ So go on! Tell us what your goals for PC are. ^________^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • To become a Staff Admin, as I know I'm not going to become a rootie :P It'll probably take like 2 years (that's how long it took Andy and Erica) but I can be surprisingly patient. Wait a minute... no I can't! Ah crap... But yeah, that's my PC goal and whatnot, as I couldn't give a crap about postcount or rep or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'll say what probably got me promoted to praetor XD "To make everyones time a enjoyable and peacful stay so they can have fun here." Or something like that XD

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
  • i waana hang around the moveset forum more...i'm really focused on training, but i never seem to go there. also, i want to post more poems and participate in more RPs. i need a higher post count. on all three of my usernames, i never got more than400 i think..

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, now that there's some action in this thread...XD Well, my PC goal is to hopefully one day get to 10,000 posts! XD It would be uber cool. ^^ The most I have gotten was on my old account, Kelsey, which had around 2,000 posts. ^^

I also hope that some day I might get promoted to an S-Moddie Woddie. <3 Though I'm not sure if I can handle it yet, I'm still just a newbie mod. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was still a n00b mod when I got smodded XD Only two months I was a mod o.o; Meh...But like I said, long as people enjoy coming to PC it's all good XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I suppose...but then you were/are a flamey member, so I guess anything's possible! XD *glomps Jorge*

And a note to members, please don't think your goals can't happen. =D I created this thread for everyone to share their goals and to encourage each other on reaching them. ^____^ So I don't wanna hear any more of this "It'll never happen..." jazz, OK? XD

~Kelsey

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O Heh, I guess I'd better think of a new goal. @_@ It was to get a promotion and... I did. xD;

I guess just to post a lot more and to get to know more members. o_O; I'm so anti-social. @_@;;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I bet that 85% of the people will post here wants to be a mod.I dont really have a goal.Mabye to meet someone from PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Get 10,000 posts,meet nice people,and im not going to lie,it would be nice to be a mod but I know its not going to happen :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • To be promoted to a level high enough that I have access to all of Erica's posts. (That's mainly the reason I accepted the moderator privilege anyway. Erica access. Lol)

I guess...just being more active. I had 2000 posts in 2 months once at my first forums. I haven't even hit that mark yet, and it's been almost a year.

And possibly, actually get to know people.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • -10K posts
    -20K rep [I nearly have 15k ^0^]
    -To get President or Vice-President
    -To stop being spammy & saying stupid stuff
    -To be PC's most loved person =3
    -To get 20 referrals
    -For people to think of me as a helpful person
    -and just like most others... to be a mod. No more. But, despite what Kelsey-chan said... never gonna happen~

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Pearl has pwenty of goals on Pokecommunity. ^____^ I wish to make everyone feel more comfortable and happy. I wish to be a best, big friend towards someone. And of course, I'd love to reach 10,000 posts. X3

Years
  • I'd like to be friends with more people. I would like to get to know alot of people... I'm just kinda shy so it's not working very well. ^^;

I don't care about post count, or reputation, and I don't think I'm ever gonna get modded, so it's pointless to have that as a goal xD

Back