• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your strangest habit....

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Apart from uttering sarcasm when it's completely innaproppriate, and interrupting people, my worst habit would have to be that I can never stand still. Sitting is fine, I just can't stand up and stay in the same place for so long. Don't ask me why... it's probably genetic or something XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009

0_o; Randomly screaming out chicken.. or squirell... my latest craze seems to be yelling raccoon.. Meh... Go figure.. xD; ~origin

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I twitch. Alot; I pop my neck, blink in a weird way, fiddle with my adam's Apple [you know what I mean, pervs? lol], and I vocalize under my breath uncontrollably for some reason. I think it's something from latent Tourette's or something lke that.

Oh, and I'm always shaking my foot whan I'm sitting down? it's really annoying to everyone around, but I can't go without doing it?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My habits:
    mixing my Pokemon cards in a huge jumble and then sorting them into different colors several times to get to bed
    drawing my best art with a flashlight leaning on a magazine
    reading the encyclopedia more often than regular books
    watching Pokemon and playing videogames with headphones
    saying good night to Clair and Miyamoto before going to sleep
    doing and saying anime expressions in everyday activity
    I have many more that I cant think of right now so I'll post them later.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • At home...if I'm playing a game or something and I get frustrated I randomly blurtout "Monkey Butts!" It's like my substitute swear word.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    My strangest habit is to try to imiate anime expressions like this.

Years
  • picking at scabs.
    o.o;;
    I donno why I do it, I just do. I also talk to myself when playing video games. It's weird, isn't it? *runs away*

Back