• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cope Tiles

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Weel..^^ I post mi all tiles to PokeCommunity! :bandit:

80847262.png

arbolesset.png

caminosset.png

casaset.png

castillo.png

eartgold.png

labc.png

rotomlab.png

ruinaset.png

setbosque.png

setcasas.png

setmontaas.png

slowpokecave.png

verjas.png

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Yeah, the all tiles are public, use all. you gime me credits ;) Credits to cope or zelix.

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Pretty nice and simple.

If I would crit, it'd be towards those small details everywhere and jaggedness issues.. But they're a tad insignificant, so it wouldn't be worth much.

Most roof lines need AA though.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • the dp pillar that's round at the top has some problems, but every thing else looks brilliant! I love the use of texture and shading.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Ah, this is what a like to see. good tiles. Just a thought though, the green and orange backgorund hurts me eyes O.O

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Thank you very much everybody for your opinions, yes, my mount overworlds, but first finish a few more.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Brilliant tiles. Look like professional ones that could be used on an actual game, you should submit these on hacks you are really talented.

I would love to see more.

Charchic.

Back