• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello? -hears echo- o.O

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hello everyone. I'm Missie Moonshadow and I want to become a Pokemon Groomer. Although I would like to breed too and maybe just a bit of fighting. ;) Anyways I'm new here. I also feel kinda old for Pokemon because I'm 16 but I bet i'm not the only one. I hope so anyways.

I'd love to make friends who also wouldn't mind "grooming" pokemon, although I guess most of you guys fight your pokemon.

Well I should stop rambling on. Oh and your welcome to talk to me on AIM. :P

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Missie Moonshadow said:
    Hello everyone. I'm Missie Moonshadow and I want to become a Pokemon Groomer. Although I would like to breed too and maybe just a bit of fighting. ;) Anyways I'm new here. I also feel kinda old for Pokemon because I'm 16 but I bet i'm not the only one. I hope so anyways.

I'd love to make friends who also wouldn't mind "grooming" pokemon, although I guess most of you guys fight your pokemon.

Well I should stop rambling on. Oh and your welcome to talk to me on AIM. :P

Hello Miss Moonshadow, Welcom to PC!

I don't think there is a thread for grooming pokemon yet :P , but you can look around. No, your not the only 16 year old here. We even have 19 year olds who still play the games, lol!

Anyway, be sure to read the rules, then you can look around and see where you would like to start posting first.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey there Missie Moonshadow , Welcome to PC Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya ^_^
    I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC :)

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • welcome misse i am Kristofer some people think im krazy but not many unfortunately lol anyway its allright we even except people who are 100 years old *looks at the 100 year old people* yea u know who u r!

P.s if u see any of these old people dont kick there walking sticks!

Back