• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's joes mamma?

Joe's Mamma?

• Yeppers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Errr... no? n_n; Is that a slang term?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I don't say slang.I never said that.I only hear that on TV now.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
For a second I thought that no-good Joe's Mamma from Toywiz Forums was causing trouble again.

No, I don't use slang, partly cos I don't know any slang words.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
From what I could collect from centext, "Yo' momma!" was an impromptu and often times meaningful rebuttal to an insult. Basically it was meant to pass the insult thrown at you to the insulter's mother.

Exampe:
Dude: man, you're so stupid!
me: you momma! (calling his mother stupid)
dude: WTF?!? I'll beat you up after school...

no one I know uses it seriously anymore. A lot of people used to take it really personal and seriously. I use it sometimes in my crazy modes to sound stupid. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Your momma... no one says, or has ever said momma where I live. I'm just trying to imagine my Music teacher saying that... O_O That's just scary XD So no, I don't use your momma for anything XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Eh? People still say it at my school, but nowhere near as much. Even though I get apathetic with people who feel the need to say it, I still don't get why it's such an insult. "Yo mama," that's hardly insulting your mum. It's actually insulting yourself and your intelligence, showing that you have nothing better to say ~kthxbye. =P

Pounce

renai kakumei
Years
people don't know what Yo Momma is? o__o amazing~ I didn't know it wasn't that widespread :3

haha yeah I used to hear that a lot, and still do sometimes. I remember this one time.. it was at this, Mock Legislature thing we held in our city... and if you had a comment, you would write your name on this piece of paper and give it to the person upfront, and that person would draw names and those people could then speak... and someone wrote "Joe Mamma" on their paper, and the guy upfront pulled it out, and READ THE NAME XDDD OMG It was the funniest thing EVER back in that day. XD the entire room of people just CRACKED UP.

^____^;; yeah.

Back