• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raining People

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
  • What would you do if it started Raining people? How would you explain this phenomenon? How would you feel about this? Would you be very happy or sad? Would you be scared to go outside when it was raining? What if it was raining, then a person fell on you? Or even worse, what would happen if you were the one that was falling? Would you be happy or excited? If you see people falling would you help them land on a safe place like put comfy stuff if they were gonna land on a bunch of rocks or would you just watch them fall and die? Sorry for the milestone of questions. haha

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I... wow haha. Interesting a thread as this is, it's not a discussion or, honestly, something which I feel would work massively well in OVP due to the sheer unusualness of its topic. So honestly I think I'll just close it here. d:

For future reference, please read this and feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back