• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The stongest and weakest pokemon

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I'd say...
Strongest: ???
Weakest: I agree with Iveechan that the Pokemon like Weedle and Magikarp are supposed to be weak but if I'd have to say the weakest I'd say: Magikarp, Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Wurmple, Cascoon and Silcoon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
The weakest-Sunkern
Reason- Has the most jacked-up stats in pokemon history. Even weaker than Azurill, Caterpie and Weedle!
Strongest-Rayquaza or Mewtwo
Reason- Has the strongest everything and can learn neat attacks.

Last edited:

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
Years
Id say mew after all it is my favorite pokemon but thats just my opinion. The weekist I will have to agree with Dragon man and Iveechan but id sat magiccarp is the weekist of them all he only knows Splash and takle!But when it evoles RUN!!!!

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
Years
Shedinja would so useful had it not been for the fact that you can kill it with burn, poison, sandstorm, and so on.

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
Years
I don't know about the strongest but I know Magikarp LV 5 from R/B/Y is the weakest until you evolve him!!! HE learns absolutely no attack in R/B/Y and get whooped badly. Kakuna and Metapod found in the wild in R/B/Y are weak too. I say Red, Blue, Yellow because in the other games, Magikarp knows tackle as do the other pokemon.

Maryland

Loves Lance. Squee
Years
There is no strongest or weakest Pokemon. Every Pokemon has their strengths and weaknesses. Even Kyogre being weak, and Magikarp or Feebas being strong. =/ Get the Feebas or Magikarp at low HP, then use Flail. I don't know about them being at lower levels, though...

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
Exactly. But I still have my opinions....
I'd say Sunkern. Sunkern is the weakest, along with Ditto, Magikarp, Weedle, Unknown, Caterpie, Feebas, and Wurmple.
If they were evolved, then it would be for the weakest:
Sunflora. Stats suck, come on! Oh, wait, can't forget Smeargle.....
The strongest Pokemon out there is Lugia. LUGIA! LUGIA! No arguing about that. Stronger than Rayquaza or Deoxys.
Non-legendary? Salamence.

Back