• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why are you getting Battle Rev.?

Why are you getting Pokemon Battle Rev.?

• I want surfing pikachu

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I want a new Wii game

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I want to see the battle style

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I want a new pokemon game

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • I want a wi-fi Wii game

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I want to connect my Wii to my DS

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • I am not getting the game

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
So I can watch my expert team pwn random teams in beautiful 3D environments and without bothering with friend codes, as well as the tournament I'm hosting with my local friends at my gaming party at the end of the month. *rubs hands together excitedly*

Surfing Pikachu? Ehh, if it's a good nature I'll take it. Otherwise, forget it.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
hehe for the tourneys on wifi with the wii WOOO!!!

and well, honestly I trade so much that I only have 4 open slots for
pokemon in my diamond version all my pc's are full hehe, I need the storage space.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
Years
I need the storage space.
I don´t think there are a storage system in PBR.

Back to the topic:
Although I hate the fact that 2 of my favorite pokémon in PBR are using the same 3d models of Stadium 1 and 2, I want to get this game one day, to battle wi-fi with other people around the world.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I'd just evolve surfing pikachu into a surfing Raichu!

But I'm getting and trying it like all the other Pokemon games. Plus a Wii game, and if I don't get it my Nephew won't stop bugging me.

serket

AZN Pkmn Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 20, 2007
I'm gonna get the game just to see how it plays. The battles and everything else included.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I want surfing pikachu, I want a new Wii game, I want a new pokemon game, I want a wi-fi Wii game

I didn't know you could get Surfing Pikachu in PBR! That's cool! But I have only 2 Wii games (3 if you count my unopend Wii Sports) and it's pretty cool how it uses Wi-Fi.

Years
I want it because I cant say I have every pokemon game without it. And it looks ALOT more fun than stinky ol Colosseum and XD.

Everly

Xoo

bam, baby!
Years
I'm getting it (maybe) cause I want a game where you can actually throw the Pokeball. :)

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
I want it for the pikachu but also i want it for the wifi battling so i can beat people i don't know and just show them my sexy team.

xFRANKIEx

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2007
I don't know why anybody didn't say it yet, but I am also getting it for the customizable trainers. Sounds like a fun waste of time for me.

Last edited:

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Im gettin it to see my pokemon 3d, surfin pika, 3d WIFI, and the extra features are cool/custmizabe characters. but it doesnt have mini games.... But ill like it ne way

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
Years
I want Pokemon: Battle Revolution cause of the following,

I want a new pokemon game- I always wanted a New Pokemon Game on a Wii.

I want a wi-fi Wii game- Of course, I want a WiFi Wii Game. Especially with Pokemon in it.

I want to connect my Wii to my DS- That would be cool. Your DS? Connected on your Wii? That is gonna be awesome!

Back