• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Entec Project

Years
  • I was thinking of getting a team for a Pokemon Project. I was hoping if some of you could help me with this. It would be appreciated. I have drawn a lot of Pokemon for some time and I now would like if I could get a team to work on a game with me so they can really stand out.

I need:
    -Spriters
    -Scripters
    -Mappers
    -Etc.

Any help is needed.

Years
  • The story is just two rival teams (Team Dark and Team Light) trying to become the greater of both, and putting the Earth in danger at the same time. They are planning on resurrecting two legendary beast Pokemon: one that can bring light to the world and one that can bring darkness.

There is a news report about the things the two teams are doing and the protagonist sets out with his friend to find out about the Pokemon the two teams are trying to unleash.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Hey I just joined because I saw this. I am a VERY good spriter and I would like to join your team I can do double time or any other job if you need it (don't know if I can say this) I have a pokemon splice request thread on fire emblem sanctuary under the fourm sprites (called pokemon shop.2) my name is demon axe!

Back