• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bunny's Little Nest!

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
Years
  • Bunny's Little Nest! (Trades & Giveaways!)

~Bunny's Little Nest~

Below is a list of Pokemon I own that are marked either as potential being bred a shiny, some have hidden abilities, some are friend safari pokemon. I will keep updating my shop as I collect, upgrade and raise more pokemon. Just ask me any questions as see fit, thanks! c:

Below you will see a list of pokemon I can breed, above is the list of things I want, be free to offer me other pokemon even if it's not on my wanted list!

Note: I only breed as ordered, those on the list that has N/A of currently in stock or potentials are pairings/new pairings I have yet to breed. I will write down people on the breed list and contact you when your desired Pokemon has been bred!

Current Giveaways:

• Vulpix (Hidden Ability: Drought)
      Bred Moves: Fire Blitz | Gender(s): Female (Males for purposeful trades only) | Natures: Ask
    • Mawile (Ability: Hyper Cutter)
      Bred Moves: None | Gender(s): Male (Females for purposeful trades only) | Natures: Adament
    Current Requests:

• Vulpix w/ HA + bred ability: Fire Blitz
    • Mawile w/ Intimidate/Hyper Cutter, Adament & high IV
    • Charmander w/ HA + good natures
    • Poliwhirl /w HA

Pokemon/Conditions I Want
    Optional Conditions (but preferred):
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I Want:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I Can Breed

1. Vulpix (Potential Shinies!)
    Spoiler:

2. Growlith (Potential Shinies!)
    Spoiler:

3. Gastly/Haunter/Gengar(Potential Shinies!)
    Spoiler:

4. Ralts (Potential Shinies!)
    Spoiler:

5. Pinsir
    Spoiler:

6. Mawile(Potential Shinies!/Very high IVs & Potentials!)
    Spoiler:

7. Goomy/Goodra (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

8. Ditto (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

9. Litwick (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

10. Charmander/Charizard (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

11. Snorlax (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

12. Pikachu (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

13. Lanturn (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

14. Chatot
    Spoiler:

15. Zweilous
    Spoiler:

16. Deerling/Sawsbuck (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

17. Munna (Friend Safari/Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

18.Murkrow
    Spoiler:

19. Abra (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

20. Klefki (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

21. Manectric
    Spoiler:

22. Zangoose (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

23. Fletchling (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

24. Eevee
    Spoiler:

25. Mareep/Ampharos
    Spoiler:

26. Altaria
    Spoiler:

27. Liepard
    Spoiler:

28. Mightyena
    Spoiler:

29. Houndour/Houndoom
    Spoiler:

30. Poliwhirl (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

31. Machop (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

32. Pancham (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

33. Gligar (Potential Shinies)
    Spoiler:

34. Sandslash
    Spoiler:

35. Hoothoot (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

36. Dewdong (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

37. Dratini/Dragonair (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

38. Swanna
    Spoiler:

39. Camerupt (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

40. Marowak (Friend Safari)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Heya!

I am able to breed HA Goomeys if you still need one. :3
    I'd be interested in a HA Poliwag or Vulpix - I don't really care about the gendre and nature and such. >,<

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
    Years
  • Heya!

I am able to breed HA Goomeys if you still need one. :3
    I'd be interested in a HA Poliwag or Vulpix - I don't really care about the gendre and nature and such. >,<

Oh yes certainly! Would you like a specific gender at least? I can breed you both Pokemon for 2 HA Goomeys if you have a male and female!

My shiny magikarp for any type of ampharos :)

Is there any kind of gender you are looking for or nature? Ampharos is a flexible Pokemon considering if you mega evolve it, it becomes both Electic/Dragon type. Also with it's move set and learnable moves, it can be either Sp.Atk or Atk, or a balanced mixture of both. So let me know your preference and I will try my best to make it happen!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi BunnyRice, are you still working on getting those 5/5 Max IV Vulpix (With Drought)?

I have a few 4/5 Phantump (Adamant), 4/5 Froakie (Protean) and 5/5 (Torrent), lots of 4/5 Gible (Both Sand Veil and HA Rough Skin), 4/5 Bulbasaur (Overgrow and HA Chlorophyll), and some 4/5 Fletchlings (Gale Wings). I've also got some 3-4/5 Scyther (Technician) left over.

If you would like to trade one for any of these, I would very much appreciate it. If more than one of these catches your eye, I can look back over your shop and see if there's anything else i'm willing to trade for. I can even try to get any of these into 5/5's if that seems more fair.

PM'ing me or saying something on my Profile is the easiest way to get my attention when you have the time!

Also, I have my own 3DS now to play on! My Friend Code is: 2165-6372-1572 and my name in game is Matthew. There is a chance you might be showered with Hatching Powers when i'm breeding stuff ;) Hope to hear from you soon.

Back