• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Generation: The Platinum Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
*look at all going to places*well i must have to stay here i guess......i hate being left out*sits in saddness*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Hey Zera! Why don't you let your pokemon swim with us! I mean, the more the merrier.

*Meanwhile, underwater*

Mystery Girl: This stupid Feebas Submarine has the worst telescope!
Mystery Boy: Quiet! Your voice is loud enough for those stupid kids to hear.

Duskull: True. But then again, it is YOUR fault that we don't have enough funds to have bought the Milotic Sub, Ricky.

Ricky: DON'T U PIN THIS ON ME DUSKULL!
Duskull: Now you're being louder then Lake.
Lake: Quiet please! I can't concentrate with all the noise!!!
*All start loud feuding while Feebas bounces underwater*

*back to me*
What was that? I could've sworn I heard three people!

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
wow its so pretty go treeco and linoone pikachu go on and swim they are not the best swimmers but they can um i have to go change into my bathing sutt pikachu if any one comes near me thunder bolt em !!

A.J

Years
well.....ok..*takes off jumper and t-shirt with his hat and shoe's*alright but Bagon has to stay here cos he can't swim yet and he can look after my clothes.*let's otu his feebas and Bagon and jumps in the water when he comes up his hair is in his face and he pushes it out*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Jeez, it's getting dark. Hey! It's raining, too! C'mon guys, there's a vacnt hut just north of here. *grabs pokemon and leaves*

*at the hut*
Mmmmm.....my stew is brewing well. *keeps cooking*

Anyone else wanna eat?

Years
hey slow down Gem.(gem stops)
Angel:hey how you doing man this cave is dark must have some really cool pokemon in here it is to bad we can't catch them.
Gem:i saw some pretty good looking arons in here. always wanted one.
Angel:so how did you got your blaziken so powerful mine took lots of hard work.
Gem:lets say mine took a lots of hard work then you think.

while they were talking, somewhere in the cave two people were watching and saying that these two may take some work by the look of their pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Eating my stew, I hope! Do y'all like it?

*ledyba chirps*
Ohhh, you are SO condescending........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back