• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
Heya, I'm ConicalMug. Conical, Mug, whatever. :)

I've been a fan of Pokémon since 2007 (Diamond was my first game). I've played every release from then to now, excluding the Let's Go games. I've been meaning to play through LeafGreen and see what gen 3 is like, but I haven't really gotten around to it yet.

I'm also interested in making, or at least messing around with a fangame, but don't really know where to get started so any pointers in that area are welcomed.

Yep, I think that's about everything.

Years
Ah hello there ConicalMug since blaziken already linked the 2 places where you can get help with Rom Hacks I'm going to question you now what is your favorite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
Supyo Conical you interested in making fan games yeah well this could help Click Me Please and here is another link because it could also help you Sup Click Me because I could maybe help you have a nice day welcome to the community.

Thanks! I'll make sure to check those out.

Ah hello there ConicalMug since blaziken already linked the 2 places where you can get help with Rom Hacks I'm going to question you now what is your favorite pokemon?

Hm. I wouldn't say that I have one, honestly. I've never been able to pick (there's just too many lol).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there ConicalMug! Welcome to the community. :) Gosh, 2007 feels like so long ago and yet it's the fourth generation of Pokemon games, how crazy is that? Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments! n_n;

Back