• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May`s Torchic !

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    May'sTorchic!

Well, I think it would be awesome if May had a Blaziken. It would be something, and she would win all the tough and cool contests!

Years
  • Wait, there's those contests in the series? I only saw the ribbon box with only 5 slots! Besides, May's Torchic can easilly compete in all of those contests. I serously doubt it'll ever evolve. She does only like cute Pok?mon, like that Wurmple that evolved into Silcoon, then later into Beautifly (stinks for Jessie getting a Dustox soon!)

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    May's Torchic!

Uhh, last night I had a dream about a ship where May was sitting with other
    trainers and mumbling:"Oh, Torchic! When will you evove??" So my head is forcing me to say that Torchic has to evolve. (Honestly! I had a dream like this!!!)

Back