• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rurouni Kenshin Trivia Game!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hmmmm.....i didnt know if it went in the trivia&quizes stuff, but since it's about an anime, it belongs here...i think.....heehee. well anyway just make up trivia questions about rurouni kenshin and/or the OVA's. well.....here's question #1:

Whats is Kenshin's real name?
    A) Saito
    B) Hiko
    C) Shinsengimui
    D) Shinta
    E) Shishio

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Okay. I will add a question.

As of today. Janurary 29th 2004, how many mangas are there for Ruroni Kenshin?

A.) 1
    B.) 3
    C.) 8
    D.) 10

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    uhm....u have to be more specific....okay..... what u ment is "How many ENGLISH mangas are out?" since i'm the host, i'm not gonna say the answers.....even though i really want too..heehee..... *points to first question* why dont u try to answer the first question, hawk?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. I don't know anything about Ruroni Kenshin but I will give it a try. The answer to your question is... A

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    H.A.W.K. said:
    Well. I don't know anything about Ruroni Kenshin but I will give it a try. The answer to your question is... A

*hears buzzer* u know what that means (just guess). it means that ur wrong. i'msorry. the correct answer was "D) Shinta"
    If you saw the first OVA, in the begining, u would see Shinta in the graveyeard with hiko (his master) then, hiko asks him for his name and he said "Shinta"

Oro?

hmmmm.....looks llike nobody got points.....even though ur the only one her, hawk. :laugh:

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. Like I said. I don't watch ruroni kenshin enough to know a lot about it!

Back