• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ahggg! what have i done? and how do i fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • okay i have messed microsft word up on my computer and for the life of me i cant figure out how to fix it! some one please help me!

well, i had a really long document and i was typing, then i hit something...i dont know what, it was on the left of my keyboard i think, and my whole document went all weird. all these little symbols inserted between every word and in front of every line there was this backwards P sort of symbol...well i closed it without saving but it saved itzself some how cos it was the same when i opened it, so i deleted the file and closed word. but now every time i open word at the top of the page is a symbol...it loks like a backwards P and i think it stands for paragraph, anyways no matter what i do i cannot delete it. it wont go! how how HOOOWWWW do i get rid of it? please? anyone? its driving me MAD!

Soph

Years
  • one problem. if you mean 'tools' in word, i dont have any 'settings' option. is it called something else? i have windows 2000...(does tha make any difference>)

Soph

Years
  • okay, dont worry, i fixed it. it was under options, i checked some box, well actually i had to uncheck it i womnder what key i hit to check it halfway through typing? i can close this now, thanks for those of you who helped.

btw, undo did NOT work....it deleted my words but not the symbols.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back