• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you be

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • Mew, because then I could do vitually anything. If you havn't noticed, mew can learn any HM or TM move. It can also form protective, oxygen-filled bubbles around itself, so if I were mew, I'd be able yo explore the deepest parts of the ocean, or fly far above the earth's ozone layer...And best of all, mew is adorable! ^_^

Years
  • This is very hard.. Maybe I would be Articuno or Dragonair...

Or Moltres or Growlithe....

Or Blaziken...

Duh! I don't know! I'm very fiery, but I'm also a one big mystery. I can be hiding looong times, but I can be veeeery angry and burn and bite.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • Charizard, Feraligator, or Rayquaza. I'm just obsessed with them. Especially since I consider Ray and Char the only true dragons in the game. Feraligator just looks real cool.

mistysAho

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2004
    SEX TOYS

I could imagine a *****Saur that would be my bestest friend id stick... er take him anywhere and everywhere.

Yup *****Saur for me pleaze

Back