• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one...

Radikaru

moonrose
Years
  • Well, everyone has their likes and dislikes.
    I happen to be someone who likes them, though I have others I like more.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and obviously Umbreon are cool. I don't like Flareon and Leafeon, and Glaceon shouldn't exist because Ice is similar to Water. (I don't know about stats or moves, though, they might be very different)

I just pray for Eevee not to get more evolutions.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • Yes, but everyone's like "ZOMG EEVEEULTIONZ ARE TEH BOMB THEY ARE TEH BEST POKEMONS EVAR!!!"

It gets annoying.

uh, no they don't. From what I hear, most people think Leafeon and Glaceon looked like poo-poo on a stick. Go check out the ugliest D/P Pokemon thread. I want to meet these Eeveeultionphiles you speak of.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Umbreon is the best double wall I've ever seen. Espeon is an Alakazam substitute. Jolteon is... a messenger. Vaporeon is a decent wall, though she pisses me off more than Umbreon. Flareon doesn't deserve to exist, Leafeon and Glaceon I haven't bothered to look at yet in detail, but they can't be much better.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Vaporeon: just decent water special sweeper
    Umbreon: as the dude above me said
    Jolteon: hard to get the movepool right, still awesome
    Espeon: excellent special sweeper
    Glaceon: see; Above

the rest: FAIL

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    All the eeveelutions are awesome, especially Espeon. Do not question the superiorty of the 7 eeveelutions. XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • All the eeveelutions are awesome, especially Espeon. Do not question the superiorty of the 7 eeveelutions. XD

They don't need to be questioned, we already know half of them are garbage. Espeon is nothing but a slower Alakazam.

Years
  • The first two gen Eeveelutions were awesome! The DP ones look terrible, but I haven't really looked at their stats or anything like that.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • The first two gen Eeveelutions were awesome! The DP ones look terrible, but I haven't really looked at their stats or anything like that.

I think Leafeon looks pretty, but I'd only use it for contests, though. It's a defensive Pokemon more than anything, but it's Specials are horrible.

Back