• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Genesect is Modest. I was wrong about the Keldeo; it's Relaxed. I also have a Timid Darkrai from another Wifi Event (I think Gen. IV) that I got via trade.

EDIT: Mewtwo is Timid, PRI2012. Just checked it.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Sure thing. I just need a moment to clone it (I should have two of it, but I don't like taking chances on that number). :)

Give me five.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Nah, already did it. Game back in the 3DS and new clone in my party. :)

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm not picky (and I don't know what they all are, I saw the one and went straight to Quick Reply LMAO). If you put each one up I'll randomly pick one. If more than three, just pick three. :) I'll eventually get a North American one someday and can try to doctor what I get in that one since I'll be receiving that gift. :)

I'm in room BTW. If we have any connection iffies, we'll work from there.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I just checked...I see Hasty and Jolly in Box 7. What's the third?

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Odd, maybe my FC is wrong on your end?

I wondered how we got lost twice there. I was bobbing in the back of the room. :D

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Wow. This time in the middle of the session. LMAO

Not worried, will keep trying!

(Connection was lost again, you still show as "trading".)

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That was my fault, some one had the microwave going which blocks my connection!!
Haha, silly microwaves.

My connection suddenly went yellow, I was like "Don't you fail now, dammit..."

Also, that Meloetta was Modest that I selected; I realized the other two increase Speed, so I chose the alternative. :) Thanks!

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Sure thing. :) Finally can put the "completed" bit in my sig...now have to start a W2 sigbit. :D

Cyclone

Years
I would like 1-3 gen starters natures, gender, and abilities don't matter. just want legit pokes. Let me know what you would want in return and I would do my best to accommodate you. Please use Black2 FC.

Back