• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye PC!

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    I hope you change your mind too!Well goodbye!I wish you didn't have to leave!I was about to ask you if you wanted to be friends!

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Well bye sorry i never got to talk to u one on one ^_^

Don't let the door hit ya where your good lord split ya.

I always liked that one but still shame on u - i think i'll PM u sometime

No offense to u Junichi i just think ppl around here are far too touchy [ u'll have to point out that such a lame comment is an insult for me to even know - i would think that it was just a corny joke]

Anyway BYE and have a great time at College ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, I'll be sorry to see you go, Eli, but good luck with anything you choose to do.

Remember that you can have a life while visiting PC, and if you ever need anything, no matter how many years down the track, we'll be here for you.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Junichi said:
    I shall be proud do say that you were one of the members that treated me like s**t. I hope you rot in h*ll. Good riddance.
    you know what she's right
    your demanding respect when you should earn it so it's good of you to begone and what the **** i thought you said your never coming back again

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Again with this crap
    Why are u ppl soooooo caught up with little comments
    Just say bye and good luck like JA
    [By the way good luck Junichi ^_^]
    So what if u don't like him it still doesn't mean that u need to say it at this point - he's leaving
    Anyway i'm just saying u should say bye and good luck etc at this thread ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Blasty, refrain from that type of behaviour. PC bans flaming, and that counts as flaming. I really hate it when people flame. Why can't we get along properly?

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Oh geez, some of you people are so mean to my ex. He's left and your still flaming him, no wonder why he left. A1337a was mean to Junichi in the past, so Junichi flamed him back for revenge.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Man, I hate to see members go. Junichi, I'll miss ya partna! Good luck with the rest of your life. After you get your Masters, and get rich, will ya come back? Peace man!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Solar - keep in mind that two wrongs don't make a right. If Sarah flamed Eli, then he should have just asked her not to - I know both of them, and I'm sure she'd stop. And he shouldn't have flamed back - if someone does something bad to you and you do the same to them, you are just going down to their level.

Back