• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can I get some help here?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
  • I'm trying to build a hardcore team, but idk what kindoff pokemon have high stats.

So far I am training a Shiny Haxorus as my lead,
    Hydreigon for a sweeper,
    Archeops for a second sweeper,
    Clefable for Defense(also a distraction by using "follow me" in double battles),
    Steelix for another defense,
    and then Bouffalant for some final blows if I need them.

I'll take any suggestions on the team. I'm new to this whole thing, but I'd really like a dragon type based team if possible. Thanks~

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi XxSweetDreamsxX,

Sorry to say, but we're not exactly here to build a team for you. If you know the Pokémon you want to use, you might as well figure out the movesets you're going to use (including EVs, movesets, and items!) and post your full team here so it can be rated. We can't just rate six Pokémon without knowing what they're supposed to do, sorry. ;-;

So, long story short, come back with movesets because otherwise you aren't going to get any help. ;;

Back