• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WPC #28 - POLL

DEMACIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #28 - POLL
Hosted by: Logiedan
Theme: The Awakening

Vote for two entries max. Votes are public, so we can see who voted what; if there are more than two votes from one person then the first two in descending order will be counted (unless stated otherwise in your post).
Voting Rules:

• One vote per person (unless stated otherwise)
  • You may not vote for yourself
  • You can post which one you voted for and why
  • Critique is really appreciated to help those who struggled in votes!
This Week's Rules:

• Canvas Size: 190 x 140
  • Palette Requirements: 26 colours max.
  • Transparency: Optional (WILL NOT COUNT AS A COLOUR)
  • Animation: None
  • Other: A minimum of fusion is allowed
List of Contestants:
NOTE: This is in no particular order or related to the order of entries below.
ShadowMirror, Discordant, Lopnis, Fenneking, ★Hoenn★, GolurkIsDaBomb, Silversnk, Vegetunks937

Entry 1
5ybuhw.jpg

Articuno - Eon Forme

No details.
---------------
Entry 2
c6au1.jpg

Victini - Vengeance Forme

Method & Description:
Victini-V can be found with the WiFi event "Trouble At Liberty Island" in the games Black 2 and White 2. When the event is activated the player can go to Liberty Island and will find Neo Team Plasma is there searching for Victini with the tower Victini called home destroyed. Once all the team plasma grunts have been defeated, Victini-V will appear on a spot of the wreckage and the player can fight/capture it. Colress will appear and battle the player talking about how Victini is the key to studying pokemon strength, as Victini "creates an unlimited supply of energy inside its body." After defeating Colress Victini-V will revert back to Victini, and the item Liberty Rubble can be collected.

Victini will change into Victini-V when the item Liberty Rubble -
62axG9W.png
is used upon it. After winning five battles, Victini-V will revert back into Victini.

Origin
Where Victini's wings are thought to be based on Nike's (the goddess of victory) wings, Victini-Vengeance Forme is based on Nemesis, the goddess of revenge. Nemesis had a bird form and her wings were symbolic of her.
---------------​
Entry 3
2k28ih.jpg

Rayquaza - No Name Given

Method:
If Rayquaza is given the item 'Razor Claw' to hold, it will transform into this forme.
---------------
Entry 4
91gync.jpg

Celebi - Blossom Forme

Method & Description:
Sometimes in the Spring season, Celebi sings a certain song; as the Voice Of The Forest. This song brings about a change in Celebi's appearance, and whatever tree or plant it touches, it bears flowers and fruits, even if it is a flowerless and fruitless plant.
---------------​
Entry 5
2it6vl.jpg

Manaphy - Enchantment Forme

Method & Origin:
Manaphy can achieve its Enchantment Forme while holding the Heart of Calypso, two red stone halves that unlock Manaphy's latent psychic abilities. Thus, "calypso" the seductive island nymph whose name means concealed or hidden, that of which ties into the concealed treachery of a siren as well.
---------------​
Entry 6
35bfo80.jpg

Regigigas - Rock Peak Forme

Method:
Fuse a Regirock with a Regigigas through the DNA Splicers.
---------------​
Entry 7
2dsl6kh.jpg

Zapdos - Ancient Forme

Type: Psychic/Electric

Method:
When taken to one of the Hidden Rooms of the Ruins of Alph, Zapdos will regain the power it once possessed in ancient times that it used to control and enslave the ancient humans who once inhabited the ruins with its brethren ,Moltres and Articuno, before they were driven from Johto by Lugia and the Unown. Lugia giving up its own Ancient forme to force the trio into their bird formes.

To transform it back simply have the Unown spelling Zapdos in your team or have Lugia and a single Unown in your team
---------------​
Entry 8
6549qx.jpg

Azelf - Sprit Forme
Method:
When Azelf holds the Ghostly Orb it will transform into its Spirit Forme; this goes for the other lake guardians as well. It is thought that when the guardians are in Spirit Forme they learn a new Move called Aurora Shadow . When the guardians are in Spirit Forme they gain Ghost type. If you walk up to Spear Pillar with all three guardians in your party in Spirit Forme a dungeon will open and lead you to a room where you can capture Mewtwo.

---
Have fun!

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I will never get a vote ;_;
In all seriousness, good luck to the people who made stuff like Entry 5 and 1. You should at least deserve 2nd and 3rd places with me being 1st obviously huhuehue

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I voted for 1 and seven, I really did enjoy all of them though, good luck everyone, I also hope I get at least one vote

Years
Just in case anyone notices, despite Entry 7 having two votes casted, one has been removed by request due to a mistake. So although two have voted for Entry 7, it ultimately only has 1 vote.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Me votes for a phaive and siks. #IknowwhowillbehappycuzIvotedfor6

Uh, I do guess that this stuff isn't ALL about the design and colours right? It IS also circulating about the quality about the sprite itself, that's why this is a Pixel Contest.

I guess that many of the sprites weren't very well placed around #minetoosoiundestandwhy and thus I voted for the Regigigas even though I know it's just mostly fusion, it was placed around QUITE nicely.

I guess entry 5 was much fusion because I can see lots of references, but the scratchwork is cleverly hidden behind the scenes so you'd think it's an official or a fusion. The work here is clear so I can see the design nicely.

PS : I liked entry 1 too but I couldn't see much clearness on it and it looked rather weird from afar and afar is from where we should look at it. So I no vote it for.

Tox

fight me
Years
Definitely have to go with Entry 5. It's pieced together really well and has the charm of an actual Pokémon sprite. Good luck to everyone though!

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
I vote five and six.

Five because it looks very clean, has a good looking color palette, and, quite honestly, very fun.

Six because it's a pretty decent fusemon and a practical idea to execute. Basically, it just makes sense.

Years

And the winners are...

1zwbwjb.jpg

1st Place - Discordant
35bfo80.jpg

3brbo.jpg

2nd Place - Fenneking
2it6vl.jpg

2vcjdhw.jpg

3rd Place - Silversnk
5ybuhw.jpg

---

Congratulations. The WPC Ledger has been up to date as of these results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back