• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goood evening!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Good evening, bon soir, guten abend and konbanwa my friends!
    It is I, Eriotto Rourensu (恵里夫・朗連寿). Anyone that knows me will know I'm actually Elliott, but I'm in love with Japan and Japanese, so kanji is the way to go ;)
    Already started hacking at a few roms and just generally love pokemon ;)
    Hope I enjoy it here - I think I shall!
    I guess I'll see you guys around soon ;) Happy playing!
    Eriotto
    xx

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ...but foreign names aren't supposed to be represented by Kanji.

Guess we're not worthy of it. >:

Haha, welcome to the community, Eriotto. If you generally love Pokémon, I can't see a reason why you wouldn't love it here. Oh, and our ROM hacking board certainly isn't anything to scoff at either. :D

Seeya around.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Welcome to the board Enriotto! I, the great SacredCheese, am new too! As they say in all Japanese animes, "I'll be in your care"!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Heh Elliot, welcome on PC.

I too like Japanese anime.

Anyways, be sure to read the rules and FAQ.

Enjoy posting on the forum, chum.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    ...but foreign names aren't supposed to be represented by Kanji.

While this is strictly true, I was taught it by my host family when I was on an exchange, without asking them to, so I think its alright ;)
    The uni course I'm looking at for after my studies next year (so starting in the academic year 2011-2012) has a year in Japan for the third year, so I can't wait to go back ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys ;) I can already see this is a great community ;)
    Eriotto
    xx

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Hajimemashite, Eriotto! Ogenki desuka? Watashi wa sukoshi Nihongo o hanashimasu. :)

I've taken two years of Japanese so far and I really hope to go to Japan through my University's program as well! Welcome to PC and look forward to seeing you around! matane~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Welcome Eriotto!
    Hope we talk again in the future.
    x

Thank you HannahHacker, same here :)

Hajimemashite, Eriotto! Ogenki desuka? Watashi wa sukoshi Nihongo o hanashimasu. :)

I've taken two years of Japanese so far and I really hope to go to Japan through my University's program as well! Welcome to PC and look forward to seeing you around! matane~

Hajimemashite, Elise! Hai, genki desu. Anata wa? Sugoi, watashi wa nihongo o hanasurukoto ga daiski desuyo. :)
    Japanese is such an awesome language to be fair ;)
    Matane

Last edited by a moderator:

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years
  • Welcome! im new to this site too, and im liking it already! hopefully we can be friends or make other friends! :D

Back