• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can someone please help me with this?

mystic dragon

MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^
Years
  • I hope this is alright to ask here because I want to know how to put cool words on the banner I made on microsoft paint you know like words with flames around them. well can someone please tell me how to do that 'cause'
    i've made a awsome banner and don't know ho to do that!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • well, you should get Photoshop and download some cool fonts... that's what i did...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • See if you can get a program called Oriens GOLD, or another called the GIMP. They are both free and good, and you may be able to work out cool text on those.

mystic dragon

MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    See if you can get a program called Oriens GOLD, or another called the GIMP. They are both free and good, and you may be able to work out cool text on those.

ok so what do I got to to on the internet to get Oriens Gold or GIMP?
    pl;ease tell me!

Back