• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors Of The 4th Generation { Gen 4 Fan Club }

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
  • I wanna Evolve my Partner Turtwig to Tortera
    389.png

could it be ?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • SURE

club updates
    White X Avanger buy rainbow colored name for 500BR
    White X Avanger evol his partner for 800BR

Drapion's art work { coming soon }

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Thankss for Colored name and my tortera

So tortera is ready to go adventure in the world of GEN 4 Sinnoh sinnoh !!! i like the name White x avenger

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Your welcome and here are new topic

Who is better [ Torterra or Infernape ]?
    For me infernape is better then torterra not just for type because for his design,speed and powerfull moveset :)

Club Upadtes
    White X Avenger got 1000 BR for Lot of Information
    Warrior Got 500 BR for New Topic:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Discussion only for Members not for signing up -

The first thing why do you think what inspired the Directors of Pokemon diamond to make Arcues design ?

My Suggestion - Maybe cause Arcues made the world as the Pokemon World Plot they thought to make the god the best designed Pokemon so maybe they get the Idea from A Horse cause If you remove the Giant Plate from its body it kinda look like a horse but they changed the design and then they got it like a Deer and as you know it need to much hard work and then for a Prehistorical sign they add the big Plate on Arcues Body to look like a Prehistorical Rumored Pokemon. And the monuments created By Arcues is really really amazing, Are you think what the monuments are ? none other then Pokemon in the Plot... And Arcues doesn't only has a single design it has more then 15 at all cause if we give it (Not he or she cause Arcues is genderless ) to hold it change it color and type the plate wise its a really rare and a perfect design to fit for a God right ?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Discussion only for Members not for signing up -

The first thing why do you think what inspired the Directors of Pokemon diamond to make Arcues design ?

My Suggestion - Maybe cause Arcues made the world as the Pokemon World Plot they thought to make the god the best designed Pokemon so maybe they get the Idea from A Horse cause If you remove the Giant Plate from its body it kinda look like a horse but they changed the design and then they got it like a Deer and as you know it need to much hard work and then for a Prehistorical sign they add the big Plate on Arcues Body to look like a Prehistorical Rumored Pokemon. And the monuments created By Arcues is really really amazing, Are you think what the monuments are ? none other then Pokemon in the Plot... And Arcues doesn't only has a single design it has more then 15 at all cause if we give it (Not he or she cause Arcues is genderless ) to hold it change it color and type the plate wise its a really rare and a perfect design to fit for a God right ?

Yes your right and Pokemon Diamond Creator mybe he want to Arcues look like an god....

Club Update
    ,White X Avenger Got 500BR for new Topic

Here is a New Topic: What is your first gen4 Shiny?
    my first shiny is Shinx

Club Updates
    warrior got { 500 BR } For New Topic
    ice king got { 1500 BR } From Flotzel's plot of Blue Rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Musaddiq i suggest you to write long a 2 word answer isn't called an answer

My first Shiny was Zigzagone i don't like that pokemon very much but it was my first shiny so i got little shocked seeing him so i think to catch him for just fun if i can't catch him so it doesn't gonna hurt me cause whatever it is it's stat power and everything is same as normal Zigzagone but i catch it for its shiny color so first it was easy to reach it health to red cause my Blaziken was lvl 59 and the zigzagone was only 26 but my Blaziken can faint the Zigzagone in one hit so i need to be care full first of all i didn't do anything i just change my Pokemon everytime so the Zigzagone was raising his state then i used my weak Pokemon Swellow which was lvl 39 then used a tackle on the Zigzagone then his health goes to red so then i used butterfly to use sleeping powder on him when he sleep i used a Pokeball to him and ding dong i cathed. But i didn't used him in any league or gym battle but i used him to beat some trainers

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Musaddiq i suggest you to write long a 2 word answer isn't called an answer

My first Shiny was Zigzagone i don't like that pokemon very much but it was my first shiny so i got little shocked seeing him so i think to catch him for just fun if i can't catch him so it doesn't gonna hurt me cause whatever it is it's stat power and everything is same as normal Zigzagone but i catch it for its shiny color so first it was easy to reach it health to red cause my Blaziken was lvl 59 and the zigzagone was only 26 but my Blaziken can faint the Zigzagone in one hit so i need to be care full first of all i didn't do anything i just change my Pokemon everytime so the Zigzagone was raising his state then i used my weak Pokemon Swellow which was lvl 39 then used a tackle on the Zigzagone then his health goes to red so then i used butterfly to use sleeping powder on him when he sleep i used a Pokeball to him and ding dong i cathed. But i didn't used him in any league or gym battle but i used him to beat some trainers

ok bro and dont call me Musaddiq here because club name is Warrior Ok and here are my full answer to a topic:
    When im training my Chimchar by beating wild pokemons, i beat many wild pokemon then i see Shiny Shinx But i dont have Pokeballs that time then i'll faint Shinc Then i'll Go in pokemon mart and buy pokeball then i'll go to find another Shiny Shinx then i'll see Shiny Shix after 32mins then i use Leer then i use Scratch now Shinx hp low to 4 then i use Pokeball and i'll catch it...

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • is it okay if i start a new topic well if it is how about what is your favorite of these pokemon
    dialga palkia or giratina

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Ok then here are my answer to a topic

what is your favorite of these pokemon
    dialga palkia or giratina

My favorite is dialga because his design,moves and also because he had Time Power and i also like Giratina s Both Forms because his Design is cool and also because his Powerfull Moves but my favorite is dialga.. :)

Club Updates
    GoatMan4 Got 500BR For New Topic

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • New topic :

The best design between Empleon, Tortera, Infernape (NEW TOPIC)

Answer : I think Infernape cause it looks like a Monkey in a buring skin i think it has the best design and i like the wave of fire outing from its hand and in its head :) he has a really great design if i have a real Inferape i would like to name him as Monkey Burner ah ah anyway he is really great a great design, great power, great moves ha ha

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • New topic :

The best design between Empleon, Tortera, Infernape (NEW TOPIC)

Answer : I think Infernape cause it looks like a Monkey in a buring skin i think it has the best design and i like the wave of fire outing from its hand and in its head :) he has a really great design if i have a real Inferape i would like to name him as Monkey Burner ah ah anyway he is really great a great design, great power, great moves ha ha

Note: Bro please Answer To Old Topic First Then Make New Topic

Club Update
    White X Avenger got 500BR for New Topic

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Here are The New Topic: Which Ghm,leader you,most like? why?

Club Updates
    Warrior Got 500BR For New Topic
    Weekly Winner is White Avenger got 500BR
    Member list & Dark rai bank edit it later.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • topic answer : I like the 8th gym leader in sinnoh. Cause of his amazing electric type Pokemon and his spiky hairstyle. I really like his Raichu and Electravire. He has some really cool and strong Pokemon. Though i forgot his name cause I haven't done anything sinnoh from a year

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • topic answer : I like the 8th gym leader in sinnoh. Cause of his amazing electric type Pokemon and his spiky hairstyle. I really like his Raichu and Electravire. He has some really cool and strong Pokemon. Though i forgot his name cause I haven't done anything sinnoh from a year

Yes i also like and he is very powerfull

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • New topic : Your thinking about why directors made Servine's Design like a Snake and Tepig's design like a pig ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back