• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Phantom

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
  • Team Phantom

Introduction: Hello there i'm ashketchum24 and i'm presenting you with a new idea never before tried. This hack came up by watching the whole series with my little brother and i liked how the series went, i would like to have hackers of all type to come to join and help me for someone it will be memories of when they watched the danny phantom series. hackers from beginning to expert can join all i want to happen is that we make a good cartoon hack!

Project: Pokemon Phantom Version Hack of: Fire Red

Storyline: You are a 14 year old boy named danny fenton(Phantom) you live in a small town called Amity Park and one day you press the button to the ghost zone, getting sucked and get your dna rearranged into ghost cells making you half-ghost plus half-human thus making you the ghost-fighting warrior danny phantom you will embark on many journeys to stop the evil ghost vlad and will have the chance to face your evil self. you gotta catch em all because hes danny phantom(or whatever name you choose)

Features: -play as Danny or Danielle(dani) Phantom -ghost pokemon -day and night system -abiltiy to switch from human to ghost -ghost styled gym leaders -elite 4 is in the ghost world -yes or no decisions - hidden event to time travel

Positions: -tile inserters -ow spriters -music hacker -some mappers - a few scripters

The Team Thus Far: Ashketchum24(me) scripter, trainer sprite inserting

Application: Name or Nickname: Your Skills: Proof of work: Contact info:
    will you stay active:
    are you famliar with the danny phantom series:

Back