• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essential Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    I am starting on my first pokemon hack called: Pokemon Essential Palace.
    It is a hack of Pokemon Ruby. I was using Fire Red, but I think R/S/E look better for
    some reason. I need help with my project. I could use some help on the sprites because i want some new pokemon.....well pretty much I want to make a team. I need help
    with sprites, scripts, little map editing, the intro (like the titles screen.. i have the title how i want it i just need someone to help with creating it) and tiles. For anyone that helps, you will be credited for the release.

heres a screen of what i want to do with the beginning map. (note: remember im a beginner, so it might not look as professional.)

PM me for the link to the pic. (i haven't made enough posts to link to other sites.)

Years
  • This should be locked...
    If your trying to assemble a team, please do it
    in Team Discussion thread.
    Also, when you have something in the
    Scrapbox, the thread needs to have
    a Features section and a Story.
    Hope I helped.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    Oh sorry...im still new to the site, so im still searching through the forums. Sorry, i'll be sure to remember that info next time i post in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back