• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
That would be great man, But can you not let it evolve? i want its data in the pokedex and i sort of understand what EV training is but im not exactly sure if it means training it to level 100 then i don't really want it but if tou can get it to about lv.40 that would be great. Do you want a pansage and a leaf stone?

ok i'll train it in sp.att and get it to level 40, unevolved. you wont visibly see the difference in its sp.att stat until it reaches level 100 tho.

do you happen to have any of the relic items? crown, statue etc.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
if you need it i have a flawless foreign Lvl 1 Pansage and if you want i also have a forgein flawless lvl 1 Totodile both of those for a chikorita and a cyndaquill

White F.C. Cypher-0089 1633 7450

goob18

Shiny and Event Seeker
Years
mainly looking for starters i have a few pokemon that i have breed myself or i can breed some pokemon you might be looking for just let me know :D

Back