• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Console Release

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
One thing Nintendo likes to do is release old games on the virtual console so that people can enjoy their old favourites on their new consoles. There have been some Pokémon titles released on the virtual console. These include games like Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Puzzle League. So what games would you like to see re-released? On what console? What games do you think are most likely to be re-released?

Discuss!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Honestly, I don't see Nintendo re-releasing any of the older Pokémon games just because they haven't yet at this point. I don't know why they wouldn't, because it'd really boost their sales (and these games aren't even out for sale anymore), but I guess they have their own plans. For the handheld games, I'd love to see the older generation games (ones that aren't in stores anymore) on the Nintendo eShop for the 3DS, and I wouldn't mind playing spin-offs on either the 3DS or the Wii U. :]

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I think we might see Pokémon Pinball and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge get a re-release if anything on the 3DS eShop. I think they could pull them off and a lot of people would buy them.

Or better yet, remakes of them. I don't think many are gonna be re-released, but I have a nagging feeling we're gonna see a Pinball re-release soon.

Back