• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Question) Custom season timing

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    I am trying to figure out how to make seasons that change once every 7 days from when you start the game. What I want to do is at the beginning of the game you get to pick your favorite season and the game starts you off with that one. It then cycles through the seasons from there, changing every 7 days. My plan is to make maps for each season and whenever you exit a door/cave it will teleport you to the correct outside map based upon the current season.

I seem to have it partially working, but only on one map using the script pbSetEventTime along with variables and the switch s:cooledDown?(86400) <---- (Edited to be only 20 seconds). I can pick the season(setting the variable) and have the event start counting. When it finishes counting it adds one to the variable and starts the count again. But when I leave the map it seems to stop counting altogether.

I think I need the counter to be counting no matter what map I am on, and to continue counting even when the game is off, so that if you leave the game in spring and don't play for 2 real life weeks when you come back the game will be autumn, but I don't know how to do this.
    I would greatly appreciate any help with this problem.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    I've looked at that script a little bit but I would really like time to still pass when you aren't playing the game, and I don't think that script can do that.

Back