• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Who wants to collaborate?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I have some ideas for a new series and was looking for some help. I've played many ROM hacks, but have never ventured in creating one myself. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with to create a new series ROM hack with. I can't elaborate more about what is going to be in the hack or story until I feel comfortable enough.

Please let me know if anyone wants to make a great game together!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    Cause i am not really, but i know some, like repointing tables, inserting routines (somewhat), map editing and such. So if you can give precise instructions, I would love to help to build my experience.

Fred

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I do not have any experience at all. I would like to work with some people though as I have some great ideas and a story already in place.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    Alright. If it is only a story hack, I would most certainly love to help! I am confident in my story-changing skills. That is just a little map and script editing. If you would like my help, just PM me!

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • I can teach you some things and help a bit but i have my own hack to work on at the same time. Hit me up if interested

Back