• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Game Sync/Dream World not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Ever since the Dream World came back from that LOOONG maintenance I haven't been able to tuck in a Pokemon. Every time I go to Game Sync it tells me it'll take one day to recharge. It's said that for four days in a row. Does anyone know what's going on? :/

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • The Dream World is slowly but surely being discontinued for BWB2W2 and the server will be shut down for good, come 1/14/2014. GF has already started to shut things down bit by bit now that X & Y has been released, so at this time, there's really no guarantee that there will be complete functionality cause they're currently readying the Dream World for this generation (which is incompatible with 5th gen). For the second link, even though they have dates of when certain things will shut down, they still could shut things down earlier than anticipated.

http://www.nintendojo.com/news/pokemon-global-link-services-being-discontinued-january-14

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

Last edited:

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • So far, I have not been experiencing any problems with the B/W/B2/W2 Dream World. I've been going in every day since Monday with no issues.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Only slight correction before I lock this. The Dream World is no longer available. They stopped allowing people to tuck in Pokemon weeks ago and the PGL that is up no longer carries the full data for the Dream World. It is being completely removed and will not be appearing in the new Generation's PGL.

The new PGL will have the gaming time line and will be able to host a different set of Mini Games for new currency called Pokemiles, which are used to buy items to transfer to your game. But the Dream World is no longer in existence.

So far, I have not been experiencing any problems with the B/W/B2/W2 Dream World. I've been going in every day since Monday with no issues.

That's interesting. I received a notice saying it was already down and haven't been able to access it myself since the 1st. I don't get the recharge statement, mine says that it cannot connect to the server. Though, with this timeline set

December 10th the Dream World officially closes to make way for the new PGL PokeBank and other new contraptions on it.

You can either PM me if you wish to discuss this being opened, otherwise you are free to use the Quick Questions thread in our gen 5 section.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back