• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! This is RogerDelmar!

Jikyusan

Magical Pikachu
Years
  • Hello, I'm RogerDelmar. I'm a YouTuber with a Pikachu Fan-Character.
    I'm a big Pokemon fan and two of my favorite Pokemon are Pikachu and Umbreon.
    I'm one of the Main Voice Actors (VA of Black the Umbreon) for the Eeveelution Squad Comic Dub Project on YouTube (MickeyMario64). The first chapter has over 2M views.
    Other then that, I've been on YouTube since 2008 and I'm close to 1K Subscribers.
    I also make music cover and I'm somewhat good at animating 3D Animations in MikuMikuDance, I do want to move on to something a bit more professional for 3D Animation.
    That being said, I have Twitter, and I also have a Soundcloud, where I post the majority of my Vocaloid Covers (I'm planning on moving most of my covers over to YouTube, lol).
    It's nice to meet you all, and I hope I am welcomed here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey RogerDelmar! Welcome to the community!

I've not heard of the Eeveelution Squad Comic Dub Project, but I'll be certain to check it out! I'm a huge fan of the Eevee evolutions so this sounds right up my ally. And congrats on the 1k subs too! That's quite an accomplishment. :)

Happy posting!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Word of caution: [user]Fairy[/user] bites, especially if Chocolate is in the immediate area(Steel and Poison repellant doesn't work either). PokeTubers are quite common so getting a big following is a painstaking process. I wish you luck on it and figure I'd add a couple questions for ya: Have a favorite Pokémon Game? Do you watch the Anime and if so, which series do you like best?

Last edited:

Jikyusan

Magical Pikachu
    Years
  • Hey RogerDelmar! Welcome to the community!

I've not heard of the Eeveelution Squad Comic Dub Project, but I'll be certain to check it out! I'm a huge fan of the Eevee evolutions so this sounds right up my ally. And congrats on the 1k subs too! That's quite an accomplishment. :)

Happy posting!

I meant that I'm on the road to 1K. I currently have 918 subscribers. Sorry for the confusion. 😅

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Roger!
    I bet you will be welcomed by so many people in this amazing community, And I hope you'll get 1k on youtube because I will definitely sub to you after I'm done typing!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Welcome Roger!

giphy.gif

Jikyusan

Magical Pikachu
    Years
  • Thanks. I changed usernames due to personal reasons and started a new channel. I want to change my usernames here as well.

Back