• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] New Ability Help

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
  • Hello!

I need some help in coding a new ability. It's essentially Poison Touch, but instead of inflicting normal poison, it inflicts bad poison (Toxic Poison).

I have a few ideas on how to incorporate it, but I need some help executing it. Anybody willing to help?

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
    Years
  • I think I see now...

I assume the true/false value after either "pbPoison" or "pbCanPoison?" is a flag to determine whether or not the poison is actually Toxic Poison or Regular Poison, true or false, respectively. I will try it out now.

EDIT: I tried it, and it didn't work. What exactly do I need to change in order to make it so it badly poisons the target? I bet it's right in front of my face and I can't even see it

2nd EDIT: I figured it out. If mods are watching, they can close this thread down.

Last edited:
    Back